Valentine’s Day is a lovely holiday that celebrates the bonds between us, and there is no better city to celebrate in than Fredericksburg. Here are six ways to celebrate with your valentine in Fredericksburg:
- Take in the views of Fredericksburg, whether they be a stroll along the riverside trails, holding hands while taking in the gorgeous skyline from Chatham Bridge, drinking coffee from a downtown cafe while sitting at Riverfront Park, or taking a selfie in front of the LOVE sign at Hurkamp Park.
- Treat yourselves to a FAVOR chocolate, a Fredericksburg Cupcake, or any of the other delicious sweets in Fredericksburg.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at any of Fredericksburg’s lovely restaurants including Pimenta, Agave, Eats, or Ristorante Renato.
- Take part in the Beer Scramble competition hosted by the Fredericksburg Area Beer Trail. Each of the participating FAB Trail breweries will provide a sticker with a word; collect all of the words to solve the scramble!
- Enjoy one of the three extraordinary shows that are performing on Valentine’s Day at Stage Door Productions, UMW Klein Theatre, and Riverside Center for the Performing Arts.
- Learn of the incredible love story of a revered Fredericksburg couple, the Melchers, through a tour of Gari Melchers Home and Studio.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Learn more about how the happenings of Fredericksburg on Facebook.