As the trivia craze has swept through the nation, Fredericksburg is no exception. If you are looking for a spot to go with your friends to test your knowledge of…well…any subject really, here are some great places to enjoy trivia in Fredericksburg:
- Colonial Tavern, Home to the Irish Brigade (Sundays – 5:15pm) – The classic Irish pub off Lafayette Blvd has trivia every Sunday, and is the perfect way to end your weekend with some fun.
- Mellow Mushroom (Mondays – 6pm) – Fredericksburg’s stone-baked pizza joint has trivia every Monday, where you can brainstorm which famous writer went to school with J.R.R. Tolkein.
- Red Dragon Brewery (Tuesdays – 6pm) – Trivia Trey returns to host trivia once again at Red Dragon Brewery. Sip on some delicious local brews and come up with which state first granted women the right to vote.
- Sunken Well Tavern (Wednesdays – 6:30pm) – Enjoy one of Sunken Well’s classic club sandwiches while determining which state was the last to allow pennies in toll booths.
- Strangeways Brewing (Thursdays – 6:30pm) – Strangeways Brewing actually has theme nights for trivia, including topics like Star Wars and Friends. It’s a fun way to spend Thursday nights (and look smarter than your friends).
- Wild Hare Cider Pub (Thursdays – 7pm) – Fredericksburg’s only local cidery is also home to Thursday trivia, where you can take a shot at who invented liquid soap and why.
If you know any of the answers to the trivia questions written above, feel free to comment with the answers. And enjoy trivia at any of these Fredericksburg locations!