As we gear up for another St. Patrick’s Day in Fredericksburg, we are reminded that there are countless fun activities to enjoy. On Friday, March 17th, here are some exciting things to do, and places to go:
- Colonial Tavern, Home to the Irish Brigade – Who else would we start with?? This classic Irish pub is the perfect spot to embrace your Irish heritage, or the perfect spot to pretend to embrace your Irish heritage.
- Fredericksburg Square – Fredericksburg’s new brewery and chickn kitchn is throplewing a blowout St. Patty’s celebration in their upstairs venue, fit with a DJ and cocktails. There is no cover charge, so swing from 11am-10pm!
- Brock’s Riverside Grill – One of the most popular bars in Fredericksburg is the perfect spot to sip on some beer for St. Patty’s.
- Grand Slamrock Run – On Saturday, March 18th, head over to the Fredericksburg Nationals ballpark to run a 5k, half-marathon, or marathon, brough to you by the Road Runners Club of America. There is no better way to burn off those beer calories than a marathon…for some of you.
- UMW Eagle Pipe Band – If you happen to be at Capital Ale House or Jay’s Downtown Sports Lounge on St. Patrick’s Day, no, those bagpipes you hear are not in your head. They’re the UMW Eagle Pipe Band, and they will liven up your St. Patty’s festivities!
- Shop at Irish Eyes – Swing by this beloved Irish store to purchase all of your St. Patty’s Swag. And take a photo with the leprechaun outside!
There are plenty of fun locations to experience St. Patrick’s Day in Fredericksburg, see more events here.
Learn more about our nightlife at FXBG After Dark.