Banner display space for publicizing events is available at the roadside space at the intersection of the Blue and Gray Parkway and William Street.
- Banner may not include commercial and sponsor information.
- Banner may not contain “cause related” or political messages.
- Banners displayed at the Blue and Gray Parkway should be 9 feet long and 3 feet high with grommets at each of the four corners. Banners should be made of vinyl to withstand the rain, sun and wind.
- Banner letters size should be no less than 3.5 inches if using basic type or a larger size for for script. Limit words to 8-10.
- Before your banner is created for your event please confirm the reservation.
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Any event promoted must be entered on FXBG.com website before space is reserved.
- Banners may be displayed up to 2 consecutive weeks.
- The banner display structure is erected on University of Mary Washington property. An agreement has been made to accommodate the display needs of UMW.
- The banner schedule is maintained by the Department of Economic Development and Tourism. Banners are delivered and picked up by the event sponsor at the Fredericksburg Visitor Center. The City does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged banners.
- The traffic division of the city’s Public Works Department is responsible for putting banners up in the display spaces and taking banners down. Although they make every effort to put banners up according to schedule, the public safety work of traffic division takes priority over banner display support.
- Banners failing to follow these guidelines may be withheld from display.
Banner Request Form
Please complete the form below.
❓ If you have any questions about banners, please email us at email@example.com