Brunch has always been the perfect excuse to drink bloody marys and mimosas at 9 in the morning, and these Fredericksburg brunch spots are the best locations to do so. Here are a few weekend brunch options for you to choose from in Fredericksburg:
- Billiken’s Smokehouse – You may only know this restaurant for their bar-b-que and nightlife, but Billiken’s has wonderful brunch options, including their cornbread and pork benedict.
- Brock’s Riverside Grill – Experience Brock’s outdoor bar seating by the Rappahannock as you enjoy their Quiche du Jour.
- Capital Ale House – Capital Ale House’s all-inclusive brunch provides you with three select drinks and one entree, all for $25.
- Casey’s Restaurant – A few blocks from downtown, Casey’s is the only location in Fredericksburg to sample the Open Face Shrimp Omelette.
- Foode & Mercantile – A staple of downtown Fredericksburg cuisine, Foode & Mercantile has delicious brunch options, as well as a full menu of lattes and cappuccinos.
- Fork N’Biscuit – Perhaps the most famous breakfast and brunch spot in Fredericksburg, Fork N’Biscuit serves delectable biscuits with creative flavor combinations.
- Mason-Dixon Cafe – Brunch items do not get much better than the Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast from Mason-Dixon Cafe.
- Metro Diner – This delectable diner with a modern flare is the perfect spot to gorge in Biscuits & Gravy.
- Rebellion FXBG- Bourbon Bar – Sip on a Walk of Shame bourboun brunch cocktail, and enjoy the Daisy Duke chicken and waffles sandwich at one of Fredericksburg’s primary bourbon bars.
- Renee’s Crepes and Cakes – Add a sweet, French flare to your brunch with one (or 17) of Renee’s Apple Pecan Pie crepes.
- Sedona Taphouse – This chain restaurant has delighted guests across the country, and their brunch, including such items as the Margherita Omelette, only adds to their deserved acclaim.
- Sunken Well Tavern – Swing by this classy tavern for delicious Steak & Eggs or a Chorizo Omelet.
We hope you enjoy these Saturday-Sunday brunch locations. Keep the mimosas (responsibly) coming!