Fredericksburg restaurants are eclectic and delicious, especially if you are looking for Italian dishes. From paninis to pasta, here are some extraordinary Italian restaurants in Fredericksburg:
- Basilico – This wonderful New York deli and bakery is a delicious, quick option for sandwiches, pizza, and desserts such as cannolis.
- Benny Vitali’s – A classic on Caroline Street, Benny’s is known for its big slices of pizza…and we mean BIG. With a few permanent options, as well as a few rotating specialties, Benny’s is affordable, yummy, and filling.
- Carrabba’s – Perhaps you have heard of this restaurant before. Carrabba’s is a wonderful chain restaurant, and a great Italian addition to Central Park.
- Castiglia’s – This family-owned restaurant on William Street has a delicious menu of New York-style pizza and savory pasta, which you can eat on their rooftop Sky Bar.
- Italian Station – Located in the same building at the Courtyard Marriott, Italian Station has a full menu of Italian quick drinks and eats such as lattes, arancini, and delectable sweets.
- Mellow Mushroom – A beloved chain located on William Street, Mellow Mushroom is known for its pristine beer selection and delicious stone-baked pizzas.
- Orofino – One of the most beloved restaurants in the city, Orofino sells authentic Italian meals, from wood-fired pizza to carbonara finished with egg yolk.
- Primavera – Mainly specializing in delicious pizzas, Primavera is a great option for dine-in and carry-out meals.
- Ristorante Renato – Enjoy Renato’s recently-renovated patio while you dig in to delicious items such as Oysters Rockefeller, Veal Chop, and Lasagna Romana.