This coming fall, particularly in late September to early October, prepare yourselves for Oktoberfest in Fredericksburg. Well, actually…prepare yourselves for FOUR Oktoberfests in Fredericksburg! That is correct: this year, Fredericksburg will play host to four glorious events, all celebrating the fun of fall. Here are the four Oktoberfests to enjoy this fall of 2023:
- Alpine Chef – From 6pm on September 15th to 9pm on September 16th, Alpine Chef will be hosting its 3rd annual Oktoberfest. Enjoy the beer, games, and live music that this German-themed restaurant will have for your enjoyment.
- Fredtoberfest – Over 50 Virginia craft breweries, and over 50 vendors will be coming to FredNats stadium on October 7th. Fredtoberfest, hosted by our very own 6 Bears & A Goat Brewing Company, will be filled with great beer, food, and activities for all ages. This is a can’t-miss event in Fredericksburg, so purchase tickets today!
- Red Dragon Brewery – This Fredericksburg staple brewery in the Canal Quarter District will be hosting its Oktoberfest on September 30th. There is no better spot for a beer-oriented Oktoberfest than a fantastic local brewery!
- Strangeways Brewing – The Fredericksburg location of Strangeways Brewing will be celebrating Oktoberfest on September 23rd with oysters, brock wursts, shepherd’s pie, and over 36 tapped beers. Drink responsibly!
- Water’s End Brewery at Fredericksburg Square – Next Saturday, September 30th, enjoy Oktoberfest at this classic building on Caroline Street, home to Water’s End Brewery. Purchase a W.E. Tankard, which you can fill throughout the month of October.
Grab your dirndls and lederhosen, and prepare for an Oktoberfestive fall!
Updated: September 5, 2023.