The weather has begun to dry up, and the temperature has begun to rise (with the exception of the occasional April sleet). As we venture into spring and prepare for a beautiful summer, we feel it important to update you on the exciting happenings of Virginia Outdoor Center, an outdoor sports rental service in Fredericksburg. This wonderful store is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and rents out canoes, kayaks, water tubes, and paddle boards. Here are a few tips to Know Before You Go to Virginia Outdoor Center:
- Once Virginia Outdoor Center reopens this Saturday, April 23rd, it will remain open for weekends only until June, when it will open for the week as well.
- Virginia Outdoor Center provides outdoor instructions for kids and adults of any age. You can register for these courses on their website.
- Trips with Virginia Outdoor Center are in high demand, so booking a reservation is highly recommended.
- The minimum age for all guests of Virginia Outdoor Center is six years old.
- Virginia Outdoor Center is hiring for three positions: Customer Service, Shuttle Driver, and River Guide. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
- Virginia Outdoor Center has six safety rules:
- Respect the River
- Always Have a Buddy
- Life Jacket
- Trip Planning
- Weather/Time of Day
- No Alcohol/Drugs
Virginia Outdoor Center is excited for you to join them in conquering the Rappahannock River. Book your canoe or kayak today! Give them a follow on Facebook.