On Sunday, February 12th, football fans of all stripes will gather around their TVs to enjoy the annual “Big Game.” That’s right…for reasons beyond our control, we have to call the Big Game the Big Game. But it is still a treasure of an event every year, and Fredericksburg is the perfect city to watch and experience it. Here are a few spots to enjoy the Big Game in Fredericksburg:
- BJ’s Brewhouse – Deep into Central Park, the fantastic BJ’s is prepared for you to enjoy the Big Game. Select from their long list of draft beers, and try their delicious wings, sandwiches, or burgers while witnessing one team stomp…or mildly overtake…the other team (as of this point there are still four teams in the running).
- Buffalo Wild Wings – There is perhaps nowhere more perfect and relevant to watch the Big Game than Buffalo Wild Wings in Central Park. When asked about the amount of chicken wings that will be consumed on Big Game Sunday, “B-Dubs” calculated the accurate measurement: “a ton.” While the amount of wings may not be a literal ton, Buffalo Wild Wings is prepared for an amount that is not far off, with all the wings, and sauces, that you will need to enjoy the Big Game (ranch is better than bleu cheese).
- Capital Ale House – This Fredericksburg staple, with an endless line of drafts, is a great location to enjoy the Big Game. Enjoy many of their appetizers, including their tasteful pierogies, to celebrate such a fun day.
- Fredericksburg Square – Not only does Fredericksburg Square have a delicious line of beer from Water’s End Brewery; they also have the newly released wings from Hot Chikn Kitchn. What more could you ask for to watch the Big Game?
- Jay’s Downtown Sports Lounge – This classic bar, lined wall-to-wall with TV’s, will be bustling and a blast on gameday. Try their Gouda Bites or Steak Bites while cheering for Rhianna to keep on singing!
- Rebellion Bourbon Bar & Kitchen – With an exclusive line of bourbon and spirits, and a delectable food menu, sip on some Bowman Brothers while celebrating a touchdown. Rebellion is a fun spot to enjoy the Big Game, especially with their extraordinary appetizers!
If your establishment is also showing the Big Game, please message @VisitFXBG on Facebook.