“Ladies celebrating ladies. It’s like Lilith Fair, minus the angst. Plus, frittatas.” – Leslie Knope
Throughout the month of February we are celebrating Galentine’s Day (or Galentine’s Month at some locations), the perfect opportunity for women to band together and treat yourselves to a day of fun. Here are some memorable ways to celebrate Galentine’s Day in Fredericksburg:
- Galentine’s Shop Crawl – This event is sold out. The wonderful Fredericksburg Main Street is hosting an exciting event not on February 13th, but this upcoming Friday! The Galentine’s Shop Crawl will take place from 5-9pm during First Friday, where you can stroll the streets of downtown with your girlfriends, and participate in fun activities including food tastings at Kimman’s, a free gift at Lady Legacy, and chocolate sampling at Latitude’s.
- Wild Hare Cider Chocolate and Cider Pairing – From February 9-18, the delicious cider pub on William Street is partnering with FAVOR Chocolate to combine your love of cider with your love of chocolate. Sample some exquisite treats while sipping on the Virginia-made ciders of Wild Hare.
- Galentine’s Vendor Fair at Eden Try Winery – Swing by this lovely Fredericksburg winery on Saturday, February 10th to check out local vendors such as Sassy Sparkles Fairy Hair, Velvet Light Photography, and DK Beauty Studio.
- Candle-Making Class at POUR – This beloved, beautiful candle-making shop is a wonderful place to enjoy Galentine’s Day, while also creating a lovely scented candle that will remind you of such a fun experience.
- Chat over Hot Chocolate – Many cafes, bakeries, and restaurants in Fredericksburg sell delicious hot chocolate. Enjoy freshly made cocoa with your friends all over Fredericksburg, from Abner B’s Ice Cream to Katora Coffee.
- Enjoy a class at Wine & Design – Right on Sophia Street, Wine & Design Fredericksburg offers painting classes for you and your friends to test out your artistic skills, all while sipping on delicious drinks.
- Shop at the Fredericksburg boutiques – The wide variety of renowned boutiques in Fredericksburg are the perfect spots to pick out gorgeous outfits, jewelry, and other items.
- Cocktail’s at Cheeky’s – The newly renovated addition to Casey’s FXBG is a gorgeous cocktail lounge that specializes in top shelf, first-rate drinks. There is not better way to end your Galentine’s Day than to sip on a delicious cocktail from Cheeky’s.
Learn more about what Fredericksburg has to offer on Facebook.