“Ladies celebrating ladies. It’s like Lilith Fair, minus the angst. Plus, frittatas.” – Leslie Knope
February 13th, also known as Galentine’s Day, is the perfect opportunity for women to band together and treat yourselves to a day of fun. Here are some wonderful ways to celebrate Galentine’s Day in Fredericksburg:
- Chat over Hot Chocolate – Many cafes, bakeries, and restaurants in Fredericksburg sell delicious hot chocolate. Enjoy freshly made cocoa with your friends all over Fredericksburg, from Abner B’s Ice Cream to Katora Coffee.
- Take a bite of Favor Chocolate – Favor has an incredible assortment of delicious chocolates and candies, many of which are imported from the oldest chocolatier in the world. Galentine’s Day is the perfect day to sample these scrumptious treats.
- Enjoy a class at Wine & Design – Right on Sophia Street, Wine & Design Fredericksburg offers painting classes for you and your friends to test out your artistic skills, all while sipping on BYOB drinks. February 13th is an Open Studio day, so four of you will get to choose the painting that you aspire to replicate.
- Learn the art of wood painting at When Pigs Fly – When Pigs Fly offers DIY classes for beautiful wood painting. Contact them today to organize a class for your and your friends on Galentine’s Day.
- Shop at the Fredericksburg boutiques – The wide variety of renowned boutiques in Fredericksburg are the perfect spots to pick out gorgeous outfits, jewelry, and other items.
- Sip on cocktails from Fredericksburg bars – Our FXBG After Dark series highlights the extraordinary bars that Fredericksburg has to offer, and the best way to end Galentine’s Day is to experience a small dose of this city’s nightlife.
Learn more about what Fredericksburg has to offer on Facebook.