There are always new happenings in the City of Fredericksburg, and the month of April was no exception. Here is what’s new in Fredericksburg for April 2023:
- Opening Day for the Fredericksburg Nationals was a success, and their season is off to a great start. Book your tickets for a home game online.
- A new gathering place, Rehana’s, opened on Wolfe Street. This restaurant and lounge specializes in small plates, select Indian dishes, and cocktails. Rehana’s is also the newest addition to the wonderful lineup of Fredericksburg brunch spots.
- On Saturday, April 15th, the Fredericksburg Farmers Market reopened. Head over to Hurkamp Park every Saturday until October 28th for local, organic, delicious items.
- Cork & Table has opened their highly-anticipated tasting room. For select times throughout the week, enjoy revered wines and food pairings at The Bar at Cork and Table.
- Head on over to Braehead Farm to pick some delicious strawberries, a Fredericksburg favorite in the springtime. NOTE: admission to Braehead has increased to $6 per person.
- Vakos Companies announced the name of their new hotel on William Street: The Publisher. The Publisher is part of Marriott’s Tribute Portfolio, and will house 98 rooms.
- In between Billiken’s Smokehouse and Katora Coffee on Caroline Street, The Southern Bagel & Provision has opened to stellar reviews. This bagel shop is unique to Fredericksburg, and has already made its delicious mark on the community.
Learn more about what’s new in Fredericksburg, particularly what’s new in May, on Facebook.